FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — UPDATE: Freeport Police say 64-year-old Rodney Heitter, who was reported missing, has been found safe.
Freeport Police are asking the public to be on the lookout for 64-year-old Rodney Heitter, who was last seen last Wednesday, November 13th.
Police say Heitter was last seen at 9 a.m., walking away from a residence in the 900 block of South Oak Avenue.
Heitter may be wearing a red flannel shirt, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes. He is described as 5’10”, weighing 175 pounds, with gray hair and blue eyes.
Police say Heitter does not own a vehicle.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police at 815-235-8222.
- Bernie Sanders’ Rockford supporters to open campaign office downtown
- President Trump to hold news conference on US coronavirus threat Wednesday evening
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Rockford holding hiring event this weekend
- VIDEO: Reporter accidentally goes live with face filters turned on
- Get ready to ‘Spring Forward’ on March 8, 2020