ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police have charged Thomas Pouncy, 22, with the shooting of a man on N. Winnebago Street Thursday afternoon. Pouncy is still at large.
Police were called to the 700 block of N. Winnebago Street shortly before noon where a 28-year-old man had been shot multiple times.
He was taken to a hospital with life-threatening injuries. Police say the crime does not appear to be random.
Charges of Aggravated Battery with a Firearm, Aggravated Discharge of a Firearm and No FOID card were issued against Pouncy Thursday evening.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact Rockford Police at 815-963-7867.
- IHSA football officials take part in third annual live-action clinic at Belvidere High School
- 13-year-old boy dies after collapsing on football field
- New Illinois license plates to help fight pediatric cancer
- Bear spray, shields, metal poles seized at Portland protests
- ‘Who Framed Roger Rabbit’ animator Richard Williams has died