ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Police say 32-year-old Marcus Horton was driving drunk Sunday morning and smashed through a fence at a police station, and then got into a fight with arresting officers.
At 4:10 a.m., Rockford Police say Horton was intoxicated when he crashed through a metal fence at the back lot of the department’s District 1 headquarters, at 1045 W State Street.
Police say Horton sideswiped a parked ban and attempted to run when he was stopped by officers.
Horton has been charged with DUI, No Valid Driver’s License, Resisting Police, and two counts of Aggravated Battery of a Police Officer.
He was taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Rockford Housing Authority temporarily closes offices after employee tests positive
- Rodgers leads Packers into title game with 32-18 win vs Rams