ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Police say 32-year-old Marcus Horton was driving drunk Sunday morning and smashed through a fence at a police station, and then got into a fight with arresting officers.
At 4:10 a.m., Rockford Police say Horton was intoxicated when he crashed through a metal fence at the back lot of the department’s District 1 headquarters, at 1045 W State Street.
Police say Horton sideswiped a parked ban and attempted to run when he was stopped by officers.
Horton has been charged with DUI, No Valid Driver’s License, Resisting Police, and two counts of Aggravated Battery of a Police Officer.
He was taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Delta passenger brings own microphone, amplifier to make in-flight announcement about pandemic, video shows
- Trump criticizes media for treating Powell ‘beautifully’ in death
- Offset buys Cardi B a hilltop mansion in the Dominican Republic for her birthday
- Woman raped on train while passengers did nothing, police say
- Taco Bell giving away free breakfast burritos this week