ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Sheriff is asking for the public’s help to identify a man suspected in felony fraud cases at several Winnebago County cellular stores.
Police released photos of the suspect, who is wanted in connection with crimes that took place at US Cellular, AT&T and Verizon Wireless stores between November 2019 and December 2019.
Anyone who can identify the suspect is asked to contact the Winnebago County Sheriff at 815-319-6400 or Crime Stoppers at 888-769-STOP.
- CDC advises parents to look out for polio-like condition in children
- State prison turns away Logan County inmates infected with COVID-19
- Twin YouTube stars charged after Uber driver held at gunpoint during fake bank robbery
- Rivets ready to resume their season with a new-look roster stocked with local guys
- Local board looking to improve mental health access for teens