ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO)–Rockford police are responding to an aggravated discharge of a firearm late Tuesday night.
Officials tweeted an alert before midnight, saying the incident took place at 900 Loomis Street, and nobody is injured as a result of the incident.
No information on a suspect is available.
The investigation is ongoing.
We will continue to update this story…
- McDonald’s manager allegedly quits mid-shift, informs customers via sign posted in drive-thru lane
- Video: Young children caught between masked gunman, victim nearly shot on New York sidewalk
- WHO accused of sexism for suggesting women of ‘childbearing age’ shouldn’t drink
- Wary Rockton residents return home for first time since Monday’s Chemtool plant fire
- Pritzker signs bill to make mail-in voting permanent in Illinois