PECATONICA, Ill. (WTVO) — Police were called to investigate a disturbance at a Pecatonica residence Thursday evening and found a man had been murdered.
Winnebago County Sheriff’s Deputies were called to the 300 block of E. 7th Street around 9:30 p.m.
There, they found a male victim, in his 50’s, dead at the scene.
Police are investigating the crime as a homicide.
An autopsy is pending.
- Stateline saxophone great gives musical Memorial Day tribute
- Evening car fire sends local firefighters into action
- Statewide ‘Recall Pritzker’ petition stops in Freeport
- Local veterans recognize Memorial Day in downtown Rockford
- Catholic churches prepare for massive changes upon re-opening doors