PECATONICA, Ill. (WTVO) — Police were called to investigate a disturbance at a Pecatonica residence Thursday evening and found a man had been murdered.
Winnebago County Sheriff’s Deputies were called to the 300 block of E. 7th Street around 9:30 p.m.
There, they found a male victim, in his 50’s, dead at the scene.
Police are investigating the crime as a homicide.
An autopsy is pending.
- Rockford City Council discusses raising the number of video gaming machines
- Sinnissippi Golf Course saved from the chopping block, for now
- Auburn’s Nevenhoven hoping for a big October finish to the tennis season
- Police investigate after man shot to death outside Rockford apartment building
- Police investigate after Rockford woman killed while crossing Auburn St.