ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Cedric Ousley, 29, was arrested Thursday after police say he restrained, beat and cut a victim in a domestic violence attack.
At 8:50 p.m. Thursday, Rockford Police say they were called to the 400 block of Morningside Drive for the report of a person being attacked with a knife.
Police say the victim was suffering multiple lacerations.
Ousley allegedly fled the scene before police arrived, but was found walking in the area a short time later. Police say he was also suffering from a cut.
Ousley was charged with Aggravated Battery with a Knife, Domestic Battery, Unlawful Restraint, Interfering with Reporting Domestic Violence, and Criminal Damage to Property.
He was taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Aquin creates COVID games in replacement of Friday night Football
- IDPH reports 2,441 new cases of COVID-19, 25 more deaths
- Belvidere North runners Lenzen, Elder top finishers at Jefferson meet
- Man who allegedly killed 17-year-old at California high school captured in Centerville, Utah
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire