NORRIDGE, Ill. (WTVO) — Police are searching for Sarah White, 16, who went missing on Wednesday. Sarah had been a patient at Rosecrance in Rockford.
Police say she was reported missing by her father, Jose Fuentes. Sarah had been staying with her grandmother in the 4000 block of Ozanam in Norridge, a suburb of Chicago. When her grandmother fell asleep, police say, Sarah left the residence.
She had a cell phone with no SIM card and only Wi-Fi access, and has no known access to money, according to her family.
She had been discharged from a recovery program at Rosecrance Marlow Recovery House in Rockford.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the Norridge Police Department at 708-453-4770.
- Steve Freeman: Making people smile at Rockford Public Library for nearly 20 years
- Victoria’s Secret cancels annual fashion show
- Veterans group ensures elderly stateline vets remembered at Christmas
- Illinois Health Department says: Don’t take antibiotics for the flu
- Simone Biles, record-breaking gymnast, earns title of 2019 Female Olympic Athlete of the Year