NORRIDGE, Ill. (WTVO) — Police are searching for Sarah White, 16, who went missing on Wednesday. Sarah had been a patient at Rosecrance in Rockford.
Police say she was reported missing by her father, Jose Fuentes. Sarah had been staying with her grandmother in the 4000 block of Ozanam in Norridge, a suburb of Chicago. When her grandmother fell asleep, police say, Sarah left the residence.
She had a cell phone with no SIM card and only Wi-Fi access, and has no known access to money, according to her family.
She had been discharged from a recovery program at Rosecrance Marlow Recovery House in Rockford.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the Norridge Police Department at 708-453-4770.
- Exploring the rich athletics history of Beloit College as it marks 100 years in the MWC
- Fourth grader in New Mexico forced to walk to school for internet
- New report says Byron power plant shutdown would cost over 2,300 jobs
- Rockford applying for new bike path grant, but not all residents are on board
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say