ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Sheriff is asking the public to help locate 33-year-old Jason Hooper, of Rockford, who was last seen on August 5th, 2019.
Police say Hooper was released from the Winnebago County Jail and was seen walking east in the 600 block of W. State Street.
The Sheriff says Hooper has not had any contact with family members since his release.
Hooper is described as 6′, 242 pounds with blond hair and blue eyes, with “Mandy” tattooed on his right forearm and “RIP Mom” on his left shoulder.
Anyone with knowledge of Hooper’s whereabouts is asked to contact police at either 815-282-2600 or 815-319-6400.
- Rockford Housing Authority temporarily closes offices after employee tests positive
- Rodgers leads Packers into title game with 32-18 win vs Rams
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Iowa teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant