UPDATE: Police found the deceased body of a female on Tuesday, confirmed to belong to Dishman.
ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Sheriff is asking the public’s help to locate 43-year-old Rachel Dishman, who was last seen in Rockford on Saturday, October 24th.
Dishman was wearing red and black, tennis shoes and she was carrying a black drawstring style backpack and was last seen on foot in the 600 block of Euclid Avenue in the early morning hours.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Detective Bureau at 815-319-6400.
- In Olympic first, men, women swim together in wild medley
- Jamaica’s Elaine Thompson-Herah breaks Flo-Jo’s 33-year record at Tokyo Olympics
- ‘For me, the war is over’: Veteran meets daughter he left behind in Vietnam 50 years ago
- Mississippi man encourages others to get vaccinated after losing leg to COVID-19
- Unassuming home selling with entire ‘authentic 1800s Western town’ in backyard