UPDATE: Police found the deceased body of a female on Tuesday, confirmed to belong to Dishman.
ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Sheriff is asking the public’s help to locate 43-year-old Rachel Dishman, who was last seen in Rockford on Saturday, October 24th.
Dishman was wearing red and black, tennis shoes and she was carrying a black drawstring style backpack and was last seen on foot in the 600 block of Euclid Avenue in the early morning hours.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Detective Bureau at 815-319-6400.
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won’t end the US crisis right away
- 10-year-old Louisiana boy sets up hot cocoa stand for nonprofit
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- FDA authorizes first at-home coronavirus test
- Women detained for speaking Spanish in Montana store settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency