POPLAR GROVE, Ill. (WTVO) — A Boone County community is ready to light things up next month.
Poplar Grove leaders say the event will take place Saturday starting at dusk. The fireworks show will last about 15 minutes.
Spectators can watch fromVillage Hall. People are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and coolers.
There will be 10 foot circles for people to sit in to maintain social distancing.
- ‘Believe in miracles’: 21-year-old survives cardiac arrest, being taken off life support
- Pritzker shares details, timeline of COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan for Illinois; Rockford to receive 4,876 doses
- US adds 245,000 jobs in November as virus threatens economy’s slow comeback
- Veteran broadcaster Len Kasper leaving Cubs for White Sox radio play-by-play
- World War II veteran beats COVID-19 in time to mark 104th birthday