POPLAR GROVE, Ill. (WTVO) — A Boone County community is ready to light things up next month.
Poplar Grove leaders say the event will take place Saturday starting at dusk. The fireworks show will last about 15 minutes.
Spectators can watch fromVillage Hall. People are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and coolers.
There will be 10 foot circles for people to sit in to maintain social distancing.
- Rockford Police investigate Auburn St. shooting
- Rockford teens charged after police find loaded gun in car
- After disaster declaration, Ogle County officials say storm damage is like nothing they’ve ever seen
- Rockford house fire possibly caused by severe weather, officials say
- VP Pence tweets “America needs College Football”