POPLAR GROVE, Ill. (WTVO) — A Boone County community is ready to light things up next month.
Poplar Grove leaders say the event will take place Saturday starting at dusk. The fireworks show will last about 15 minutes.
Spectators can watch fromVillage Hall. People are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and coolers.
There will be 10 foot circles for people to sit in to maintain social distancing.
- Massachusetts bar will actually accept Monopoly money for a few glorious hours
- Pedestrian bridge collapses in DC, injuring multiple people
- Chicago woman dies days after beating, boyfriend shot ‘execution style’
- Michigan native Fisher views extra year before Tokyo as a boon
- Chemtool warns against potential scams targeting Rockton residents