FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — Beer drinkers can sample over 100 craft beers from local and national breweries this weekend at the Pretzel City Brewfest.
The event will take place from 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Pre-admission is $30, $40 at the door, and includes 20 tasting tickets, entry to the event, and a souvenir tasting glass. Designated drivers can attend for only $10.
“Brewfest is a fantastic event inviting Stephenson County residents and visitors from multiple states to enjoy a tremendous selection of beers and the great atmosphere of Downtown Freeport. Growler contests, large-scale beer pong for prizes, and delicious food vendors create a lively event for all,” said Brand Director Nicole Haas.
Tickets can be purchased online through noon on Friday, September 13th at greaterfreeport.com/brewfest.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80