FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — Beer drinkers can sample over 100 craft beers from local and national breweries this weekend at the Pretzel City Brewfest.
The event will take place from 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Pre-admission is $30, $40 at the door, and includes 20 tasting tickets, entry to the event, and a souvenir tasting glass. Designated drivers can attend for only $10.
“Brewfest is a fantastic event inviting Stephenson County residents and visitors from multiple states to enjoy a tremendous selection of beers and the great atmosphere of Downtown Freeport. Growler contests, large-scale beer pong for prizes, and delicious food vendors create a lively event for all,” said Brand Director Nicole Haas.
Tickets can be purchased online through noon on Friday, September 13th at greaterfreeport.com/brewfest.
- Inmate dubbed the ‘Starved Rock Killer’ freed after 59 years
- New mother rushes into fire, saves driver from tanker explosion in Indianapolis
- Wisconsin nurse sentenced to 13 years in prison for abusing nine infants, leaving them with broken ribs, legs
- Rockford man charged with string of recent retail thefts
- Soon, a candle can make your house smell like McDonald’s