(WHBF) — Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker warned residents to be careful when traveling to other states — specifically Iowa and Missouri.
“If you cross the border to Iowa or Missouri, remember that they have three and four times our positivity rate,” Pritzker said during a news conference in Adams County. “So even if you see someone there not wearing a mask, don’t think you’re safe. Wear your mask. In fact, encourage them to wear theirs.”
- Rockford area basketball scores for Thursday, February 25
- Miller removes anarchist militia decal from pickup truck, claims ignorance
- E-Rabs keep rolling, defeat Boylan for fifth straight win
- Hononegah out of quarantine flourishes at Auburn
- No buzzer-beater required this time, Amboy girls roll against Eastland