ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rock River Disposal says that, due to low staffing levels caused by illness, starting the week of October 19th, recycling pickup will be suspended for 2 weeks.
During that time, any recycling that is placed at the curb will be picked up and disposed of with garbage collection. Yard waste will continue weekly.
- Rockford police investigate overnight fatal shooting; one person dead
- Temperatures tumble Friday morning
- Winnebago County nursing home to accept residents from other counties
- Man behind murder at Machesney Park bar found guilty by jury
- Strong thunderstorms and heavy rain possible for some Thursday night