Region 1 includes Boone, Carroll, DeKalb, Jo Daviess, Lee, Ogle, Stephenson, Whiteside and Winnebago counties.
According to IDPH, Region 1 has seen a slight increase since the previous update, which was 12.2%.
The latest 7-day averages for each county are as follows:
Carroll – 8%
Click here to view the full measures to take effect on Sunday.
Illinois health officials reported 4,062 new cases of coronavirus in the state Sunday and 24 additional deaths.
There is now a total of 374,256 cases since the pandemic began and 9,505 total deaths.
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won’t end the US crisis right away
- 10-year-old Louisiana boy sets up hot cocoa stand for nonprofit
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- FDA authorizes first at-home coronavirus test
- Women detained for speaking Spanish in Montana store settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency