OREGON, Ill. (WTVO) — ReMax of Rock Valley presented a $25,000 check to the Oregon Chamber of Commerce and the City of Oregon on Thursday, to help struggling businesses affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
The money is going to the “Everyone is Essential” fund, which was created to provide relief to Oregon businesses.
All donations will go to projects that will re-stimulate the local economy in Ogle County.
- Restaurants welcome back employees with return of indoor dining in Rockford region
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- IRS delays start of tax season to Feb. 12th, urges e-filing
- My Take: The QB matchup NFL fans want and James Harden a Bucks’ nightmare
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural