ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — According to a report from WalletHub, Illinois has some of the most strict restrictions in the country during the coronavirus pandemic.
The report says Hawaii, Rhode Island, District of Columbia are the only states with heavier restrictions.
South Dakota, Utah, North Dakota, Missouri, and Idaho ranked as the states with the least restrictions.
- Majority oppose overturning Roe v. Wade: poll
- Biden administration talks diplomacy as Russian troops mass at Ukraine border
- Top deals from Home Depot (and more) for the person on your list who loves to fix things
- Everything about the great Christmas tree shortage is a lie
- Pearl Harbor events to be held around the stateline