JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — The Rock County Health Department says 4 residents and 2 staff at Janesville’s Oak Park Place assisted living facility have tested positive for coronavirus.
On Monday, the health department confirmed that one of the residents at the residence, at 700 Myrtle Way, had succumbed to complications from COVID-19, becoming the 2nd death recorded in Rock County.
Rock County Health Department says they have been working with the facility to contain and mitigate the spread by providing additional personal protective equipment for the center.
There are currently 2,440 cases in Wisconsin, with 77 deaths reported in the state.
- Stillman Valley coach Lalor reacts to ‘Return to Play’ decision/guidelines
- Facebook removes nearly 200 accounts tied to hate groups
- Illinois Legislative Black Caucus in Rockford, urge peaceful protests
- Curran’s Orchard opening early after turned away from Rockford City Market
- Rockford City Market reopens after COVID-19 closure