ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Traffic was diverted from Auburn Street onto southbound 251 after a collision between an SUV and an RMTD bus around 1:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Police say the silver SUV ran right into the back of the bus near the railroad tracks on the east side of the bridge.
Only the driver was on-board the bus at the time.
Both the driver of the bus and the SUV are okay.
- Huskies Upended by SIU Edwardsville
- No. 5 Illini fall in early season top-five matchup with No. 2 Baylor
- Frosty Wednesday morning, Toasty Wednesday afternoon
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- Community mourns beloved businessman Tony Artale after losing battle with COVID-19