ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Mass Transit District announced an extension to service hours.
Starting Monday, RMTD says it’s core weekday route structure will start an hour early at 5:15 a.m. All changes are part of the district’s effort to ramp up services while maintaining social distancing measures.
RMTD reminds riders that COVID-19 health guidelines are still and place, which includes the requirement for everyone to wear a mask.
To see the full list of changes, click here.
- Animals killed in barn fire in McHenry County
- Cloud Cover Lingers into Thanksgiving, More Sunshine Ahead For Friday
- One killed, one injured in Thanksgiving morning shooting in Rockford
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- Trooper buys car seat for woman’s son after giving her 3 tickets