ROCHELLE, Ill. (WTVO) — The City of Rochelle has announced trick-or-treating hours for Halloween, which will run from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
City officials advise those who participate this year to wear masks, wash hands, and social distance.
“If you are welcoming trick-or-treaters at your home, please wear a face covering and wash hands and high-touch areas such as doorbells and doorknobs frequently. Consider handing out candy outdoors rather than from inside the home,” the city said in a news release.
Those homes who do not wish to participate are asked to leave their porch lights off.
Rochelle residents also have the opportunity to trick-or-treat through the Downtown Rochelle businesses on Thursday October 29th from 4-6pm. 102.3 The Coyote will again host the Trick-or-Treat safe house at the Comfort Inn on October 29th from 5-7pm with a drive-through event through the hotel’s parking lot.
- President Joe Biden to hold first news conference of 2022
- These are the best bedding sales from Wayfair, Kohl’s and Home Depot this January
- Pack Those Layers! Temperatures Tumble into the Second Half of the Work Week
- White House to make 400 million N95 masks available for free
- RVC finally takes the court again and picks up a win