ROCHELLE, Ill. (WTVO) — A restaurant in Rochelle that helps those in need is up for a national award.
The Kitchen Table could win ‘Cafe of the Year’.
The award will be given out by the organization “One World, Everybody Eats.”
It’s a non-profit trying to highlight cafes that use the pay what you can restaurant model. That’s the model The Kitchen Table uses.
Voting ends December 15th. This is the link to vote for The Kitchen Table.
- LIVE COVERAGE: Trump, Biden meeting in Ohio for 1st debate
- Bears stay vigilant with COVID-19 protocols after the Titans have a few positive virus tests
- LIVE: Multiple crews respond, two in critical condition after home explosion on Rockford’s south side
- Scattered showers continue into Wednesday
- 9 charged after McCloskey confrontation won’t be prosecuted