ROCHELLE, Ill. (WTVO) — A restaurant in Rochelle that helps those in need is up for a national award.
The Kitchen Table could win ‘Cafe of the Year’.
The award will be given out by the organization “One World, Everybody Eats.”
It’s a non-profit trying to highlight cafes that use the pay what you can restaurant model. That’s the model The Kitchen Table uses.
Voting ends December 15th. This is the link to vote for The Kitchen Table.
- 49er fans get fresh ink ahead of the Big Game
- Trades play big role in building of Super Bowl-bound 49ers
- With foundation in Mahomes, Chiefs built team for Super Bowl
- PHOTOS: Super Bowl teams wrap up local practices before Miami trip
- San Francisco, Kansas City zoos kick off friendly competition ahead of Super Bowl