ROCHELLE, Ill. (WTVO) — A restaurant in Rochelle that helps those in need is up for a national award.
The Kitchen Table could win ‘Cafe of the Year’.
The award will be given out by the organization “One World, Everybody Eats.”
It’s a non-profit trying to highlight cafes that use the pay what you can restaurant model. That’s the model The Kitchen Table uses.
Voting ends December 15th. This is the link to vote for The Kitchen Table.
- Murray throws for 2 TDs, runs for 2 as Cardinals beat Bears
- Lost children, friends eaten by wild beasts: New book captures plight of U.S.-bound migrants
- Trump calls top US general a ‘f—— idiot’ during speech at Mar-a-Lago
- These new U.S. travel restrictions begin Monday
- Fauci says early reports encouraging about omicron variant