ROCHELLE, Ill. (WTVO) — A restaurant in Rochelle that helps those in need is up for a national award.
The Kitchen Table could win ‘Cafe of the Year’.
The award will be given out by the organization “One World, Everybody Eats.”
It’s a non-profit trying to highlight cafes that use the pay what you can restaurant model. That’s the model The Kitchen Table uses.
Voting ends December 15th. This is the link to vote for The Kitchen Table.
- Craigslist ad goes viral, sparks search for ‘Grandma’ in need of family for Christmas
- Remembering Sandy Hook victims 7 years later
- Two state workers involved in A.J. Freund case no longer work for DCFS
- Woman killed crossing Illinois interstate to reach family
- Woman arrested in Roscoe for sexual abuse to a minor