JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — The Rock County Health Department has announced a resident at a nursing home has died from COVID-19.
According to updated statistics released Monday, Rock County has recorded 34 positive cases of coronavirus and 2 deaths.
On Monday, the health department confirmed that one of the residents Oak Park Place, at 700 Myrtle Way, had succumbed to complications from COVID-19, becoming the 2nd death recorded in Rock County.
There are currently 2,440 cases in Wisconsin, with 77 deaths reported in the state.
- Huskies second half rally helps secure win at Eastern Illinois
- Rockford hospitals get green light to give new treatment to COVID-19 patients
- Winnebago County Sheriff hosts ‘Fill the Bus’ gift drive on Saturday
- Building trades organization opposes closure of Byron nuclear plant
- Federal judge orders DHS to restore DACA, open new applications