JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — The Rock County Health Department announced that the number of confirmed cases of coronavirus doubled from three to six on Wednesday.
There are now 585 cases across the state of Wisconsin.
The health department said the first case in Rock County was a 57-year-old person, the second a 29-year-old. The county’s third confirmed case was reported on Friday.
The condition of the patients was not disclosed.
- 3 arrested in Janesville drug house bust
- Chinese city bans eating cats and dogs after coronavirus
- Utah mom shares photoshoot of toddler dressed as Joe Exotic from ‘Tiger King’
- Local stores take steps to limit number of people in buildings during COVID-19 outbreak
- Police find 192 rolls of toilet paper stashed in stolen SUV in Beverly Hills