JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — The Rock County Health Department announced that the number of confirmed cases of coronavirus doubled from three to six on Wednesday.
There are now 585 cases across the state of Wisconsin.
The health department said the first case in Rock County was a 57-year-old person, the second a 29-year-old. The county’s third confirmed case was reported on Friday.
The condition of the patients was not disclosed.
- Science kits allow kids to experiment from home
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students
- Which face masks are most effective?
- Independent consultant to review evidence in Wisconsin police shooting of Jacob Blake
- Rockford Park District explains changes in new proposal