ROCK COUNTY, Wis. (WTVO) — Saturday morning around 4:45 a.m., deputies with the Rock County Sheriff’s Office were called to the 6300 block of W. Plymouth Church Road in Rock Township for a traffic complaint.
A witness told police that a truck was driving around in his yard and got stuck. The driver, later identified as John C. Falk, was seen breaking into the resident’s shed and using a shovel to try to get his vehicle out of the snow.
Officials say that Falk appeared intoxicated and refused to take a field sobriety test. He was arrested for OWI 7th offense (felony).
Falk is currently being held at the Rock County Jail.
- Rockford area basketball scores for Thursday, February 25
- Miller removes anarchist militia decal from pickup truck, claims ignorance
- E-Rabs keep rolling, defeat Boylan for fifth straight win
- Hononegah out of quarantine flourishes at Auburn
- No buzzer-beater required this time, Amboy girls roll against Eastland