CLINTON, Wis. (WTVO) — 49-year-old Mark Noble, of Walworth, was arrested Wednesday morning for allegedly driving drunk and tipping a semi over, spilling 6,000 gallons of milk he was carrying.
The Rock County Sheriff’s Office says Noble rolled the semi onto its side and into a ditch at East State Highway 67 around 2:40 a.m.
Police say Noble was stuck inside the cab of the vehicle and had to be rescued by first responders, who removed him through the windshield.
While he was being treated for his injuries, officials say Noble showed signs of impairment and later admitted to drinking.
Police say this is his 4th OWI arrest.
More than half of his cargo spilled into the south ditch of the highway.
- Illinois health officials report 5,343 new cases of COVID-19, 130 deaths on Saturday
- Governors’ anger grows as federal vaccine stockpile vanishes
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution