CLINTON, Wis. (WTVO) — 49-year-old Mark Noble, of Walworth, was arrested Wednesday morning for allegedly driving drunk and tipping a semi over, spilling 6,000 gallons of milk he was carrying.
The Rock County Sheriff’s Office says Noble rolled the semi onto its side and into a ditch at East State Highway 67 around 2:40 a.m.
Police say Noble was stuck inside the cab of the vehicle and had to be rescued by first responders, who removed him through the windshield.
While he was being treated for his injuries, officials say Noble showed signs of impairment and later admitted to drinking.
Police say this is his 4th OWI arrest.
More than half of his cargo spilled into the south ditch of the highway.
- Woman charged for being topless in front of stepkids in own home
- Family says FedEx driver threw package over fence, killed dog
- Beloit Police need help to find missing disabled teen
- Cook County food stamp recipients must get jobs to get benefits in 2020
- Original Gerber baby turns 93