CLINTON, Wis. (WTVO) — 49-year-old Mark Noble, of Walworth, was arrested Wednesday morning for allegedly driving drunk and tipping a semi over, spilling 6,000 gallons of milk he was carrying.
The Rock County Sheriff’s Office says Noble rolled the semi onto its side and into a ditch at East State Highway 67 around 2:40 a.m.
Police say Noble was stuck inside the cab of the vehicle and had to be rescued by first responders, who removed him through the windshield.
While he was being treated for his injuries, officials say Noble showed signs of impairment and later admitted to drinking.
Police say this is his 4th OWI arrest.
More than half of his cargo spilled into the south ditch of the highway.
- Local expert, undecided voters weigh in on impact of first presidential debate
- Local leaders search for ways to cut rising crime in Rolling Green neighborhood
- As mail-in ballots still find their way to local voters, there is still time to register
- Bobby Bones helps our nations veterans, and you can too!
- Take one step with Nik’s Wish and their fundraiser of the year