ROCK COUNTY, Wis. (WTVO) — Officials with the Rock County Health Department announced an additional 2 cases of coronavirus infections, bringing the county total to 8.
There are 707 confirmed positive cases in the state of Wisconsin, and 8 people have died thus far.
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19
- ‘I’m ready to save grown-ups’: Lurie Children’s Hospital loans ventilators
- Coronavirus forces Ohio dairy farmers to dump milk while grocers limit purchase quantities
- Car flips and catches fire in downtown Rockford
- New data shows peoples’ cell phone habits are changing