HARMONY, Wis. (WTVO) — Rock County Sheriff’s Deputies arrested 52-year-old Stephanie Larson after she allegedly stabbed her ex-husband on Thursday night.
According to police, deputies were called to a home in the 4300 E M-H Townline Road around 9:27 p.m. where they found 56-year-old Fredrick Larson suffering from a stab wound to his upper torso. He was taken to the hospital for treatment and is expected to be okay.
Stephanie Larson was taken to the Rock County Jail and is due to appear in court on Monday.
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won’t end the US crisis right away
- 10-year-old Louisiana boy sets up hot cocoa stand for nonprofit
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- FDA authorizes first at-home coronavirus test
- Women detained for speaking Spanish in Montana store settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency