ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rock House Kids is trying to make its facility safer for the children the organization serves.
Rock House is getting a $2,300 grant to install more security cameras at its 7th Street building. The money is coming from the JL Clark Foundation.
The Rock House Kids executive director says safety and security is one of their top priorities. This is just the latest of several donations to the organization. In the past few weeks, they received grants to serve hot meals and to add a mural to the building.
- NewsNation/Emerson poll: Biden has slight lead over President Trump
- One of last living Tuskegee Airmen celebrates 102nd birthday
- Stimulus check update: Democrats prepare $2.4T virus relief measure
- Here’s what you need to know for the first 2020 presidential election debate
- Virginia governor, first lady test positive for COVID-19