ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rock Valley College held a basketball skills clinic for teens and adults with disabilities on Friday morning.
Tyler Bredenhoeft, RVC’s men’s head basketball coach, said, “You look out there, they’re having a blast. There’s not a lot of great basketball out there, but it’s a lot of fun. And that’s what we want to make it, to be fun and a positive impact for them and for our guys.”
Along with basketball, athletes were treated to pizza after the clinic.
- ‘Glory Days’: 2010 State Champion Lena-Winslow Panthers
- Get To Know Guilford’s Ashlee Smolenski
- Rockford Police investigate after suspect robs Dollar Tree
- Rockford City Market wraps up 2020 season
- Six hospitalized in two Boone County crashes on Friday