ROCKFORd, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford’s airport will soon receive millions of dollars it was promised by the State of Illinois several years ago.
The Illinois Comptroller just released $14.7 million, which was supposed to help pay for the AAR Maintenance Facility built at the Chicago Rockford International Airport.
RFD took out a line of credit with local banks to cover the cost of the construction, and has been paying close to $100,000 a month in interest.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80