ROCKFORd, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford’s airport will soon receive millions of dollars it was promised by the State of Illinois several years ago.
The Illinois Comptroller just released $14.7 million, which was supposed to help pay for the AAR Maintenance Facility built at the Chicago Rockford International Airport.
RFD took out a line of credit with local banks to cover the cost of the construction, and has been paying close to $100,000 a month in interest.
- Tropical Storm Isaias Continues to Move Through the New England States
- Slattery in position for a top 10 finish at the Illinois Open
- Iowa man stole hand sanitizer after breaking into bank, police say
- Instructor charged with repeatedly raping 8-year-old at Tennessee summer camp
- President Trump signs off on Great American Outdoors Act