ROCKFORd, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford’s airport will soon receive millions of dollars it was promised by the State of Illinois several years ago.
The Illinois Comptroller just released $14.7 million, which was supposed to help pay for the AAR Maintenance Facility built at the Chicago Rockford International Airport.
RFD took out a line of credit with local banks to cover the cost of the construction, and has been paying close to $100,000 a month in interest.
- Light Wintry Mix Possible Overnight Monday, into Tuesday Morning
- Local art students learn best ways to prepare for college
- Transform Rockford begins its holiday book drive
- Rockford communities looking to bring Christmas joy to children everywhere
- Mötley Crüe announces reunion, blows up ‘cessation of touring agreement’ in video