ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A nationwide non-profit has released its safety grades for local hospitals.
The Leapfrog Group released its bi-annual report on Thursday.
OSF St. Anthony Hospital in Rockford, FHN Memorial in Freeport, and KSB in Dixon received B grades.
SwedishAmerican, Mercyhealth and Beloit Memorial received C’s.
Leapfrog says grades are determined by dozens of factors, including hygiene, ICU staffing, bedsores, and falls.
As a state, Illinois ranks 11th in the United States, which is an improvement from the Spring, when it ranked 14th.
- Rockford area tournament basketball results for Monday, February 24
- Eastland Cougars roar at the Streamwood Super-Sectional, headed back to State
- Winter Storm Watch Canceled for Remainder of the Stateline
- Blackhawks part with goaltender Lehner in three-team deal
- Winnebago County in need of election judges