ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — There are several resources available to people in need during the pandemic. Rockford residents can call the city’s Community Action Agency.
Eligible residents can get their prescriptions or food delivered to their home. There is also information on how to get laundry done. Assistance to pay heating, electric, rent or mortgage is also avaliable.
For more information on food, prescription and laundry services, call 779-348-7575. For rent, mortgage and utilities, call 844-710-6919.
- Huskies Upended by SIU Edwardsville
- No. 5 Illini fall in early season top-five matchup with No. 2 Baylor
- Frosty Wednesday morning, Toasty Wednesday afternoon
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- Community mourns beloved businessman Tony Artale after losing battle with COVID-19