ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Christian High School’s parking lot will look a lot more colorful this upcoming school year. Seniors held a “paint the parking lot” party.
Students bought a parking spot and showcased their creative skills. Flowers and sports were just a few of the designs. Students say it was a fun way to start the school year.
“It’s another opportunity for us to come together. You can park in it, you can park in other spaces, but for school hours we’re the only ones that can park in that spot,” said senior Samantha Como.
Seniors hope that this becomes a tradition and future classes will fill the lot with colorful places to park.
- Late Season Freeze Follows Tuesday’s Snow Chances
- New iPad, iMac expected at Apple online event, with hint at AirPods 3
- Biologist names newly discovered insect after coronavirus
- New Jersey adds ‘X’ gender option on driver’s licenses and IDs
- Corey Anderson moves up Bellator MMA’s rankings, moves closer to $1M payday