ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Physicians Immediate Care has announced that they are testing patients with COVID-19 symptoms using a rapid test that delivers results in 15 minutes.
“We are the first and only urgent care and occupational medicine provider in Illinois with the new Abbott ID NOW COVID-19 test. It provides positive test results in 5 minutes so a person can see their results immediately,” the company said on its website.
Testing in Rockford is available at at 3475 S. Alpine Road, in Loves Park at 1000 E. Riverside Blvd, and in Machesney Park at 11475 N. 2nd Street.
To schedule an appointment, dial the company’s COVID-19 hotline at 312-767-0400 or visit the website.
- Unsettled and cooler pattern returns
- Chilly rain continues through Sunday evening
- Trubisky benched, Foles completes comeback in 30-26 win over Falcons
- Local yoga studio takes unique approach to relieve stress for Suicide Prevention Month
- Janesville Fire invites community to ‘Chalk the Walk’ for fire safety