ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Physicians Immediate Care has announced that they are testing patients with COVID-19 symptoms using a rapid test that delivers results in 15 minutes.
“We are the first and only urgent care and occupational medicine provider in Illinois with the new Abbott ID NOW COVID-19 test. It provides positive test results in 5 minutes so a person can see their results immediately,” the company said on its website.
Testing in Rockford is available at at 3475 S. Alpine Road, in Loves Park at 1000 E. Riverside Blvd, and in Machesney Park at 11475 N. 2nd Street.
To schedule an appointment, dial the company’s COVID-19 hotline at 312-767-0400 or visit the website.
- Mauh-Nah-Tee-See Invitational set for final matches on Sunday
- Local agencies celebrate ‘Police Memorial Week’ at CherryVale Mall
- California man with kitchen knives chases estranged wife onto field during child’s sporting event
- Coca-Cola to discontinue one of its beverages in North America
- Colonial Pipeline says ‘normal operations’ have resumed following ransomware attack