ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Around 7:20 p.m. on Friday, fire crews were called to the 1400 block of Sandy Hollow Road after a trailer caught on fire.
The first crews on scene arrived in three minutes and reported flames and smoke coming from the trailer.
No one was hurt. Crews estimated around $5,000 sustained in damages.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- McDonald’s manager allegedly quits mid-shift, informs customers via sign posted in drive-thru lane
- Video: Young children caught between masked gunman, victim nearly shot on New York sidewalk
- WHO accused of sexism for suggesting women of ‘childbearing age’ shouldn’t drink
- Wary Rockton residents return home for first time since Monday’s Chemtool plant fire
- Pritzker signs bill to make mail-in voting permanent in Illinois