ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford’s newest hotel is opening this week–well, kind of.
The Embassy Suites by Hilton is having a soft opening on Wednesday. Right now, that means their rooftop bar, The Top, will only be open for registered hotel guests.
The new hotel on South Main Street was supposed to opened up back in April, but the COVID-19 pandemic forced it to wait.
All of their rooms for July are already sold-out. On their booking website, August 1st is available for an average of $189.
- Rivets held to one hit on an opening night loss to the La Crosse Loggers
- Health officials hope people are thoughtful about virus risks ahead of July 4th weekend
- Tips for AC units that could save you big time
- Frequent bus passenger buys ice cream for RMTD workers
- Rockford Art Museum to re-open on Monday