ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) – Crews arrived on scene around midnight at 3909 11th St. A fire started in a room in the back of the building on the lower level.
Investigators said the rear section of the hotel was vacant at the time.
The room suffered significant damage. In total, damages are estimated at $15,000. No one was hurt.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Quenneville Strikes Twice as Hogs Sweep Season Series Against Marlies
- Light Snow Expected Sunday Night, Heaviest Remains South
- Jones scores twice, Packers complete season sweep of Bears
- Forward Hakkarainen Reassigned To Rockford
- John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John reunite as characters from ‘Grease’