ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) – Crews arrived on scene around midnight at 3909 11th St. A fire started in a room in the back of the building on the lower level.
Investigators said the rear section of the hotel was vacant at the time.
The room suffered significant damage. In total, damages are estimated at $15,000. No one was hurt.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Rockford woman sentenced to federal prison for selling firearms to a felon
- Apple’s new Mac Pro will be made in Austin, not China
- US soldier charged with planning to bomb American news network, attack Antifa
- Police corner spotted cows at home of Spotted Cow beer
- Rockford man arrested for home invasion, beating woman