ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) – Rockford Fire arrived at 2312 Wyoming Drive just before 3:30 a.m. The house was empty and officials say it appears to be under renovation.
The fire was put out in just over ten minutes. No one was hurt.
Damages are estimated at $30,000. The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- Chicago man part of robbery crew that struck in Rockford, sentenced to prison
- DOJ won’t file charges in Pence document case
- Judge sentences American Airlines passenger who spat on passenger, assaulted crew member before deploying emergency slide
- Porsche reveals revised logo ready for digital age
- Five things to know for NASCAR’s Enjoy Illinois 300 this weekend
For more local news, download the MyStateline app (iOS) or (Android).
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram!