ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) – Rockford Fire arrived at 2312 Wyoming Drive just before 3:30 a.m. The house was empty and officials say it appears to be under renovation.
The fire was put out in just over ten minutes. No one was hurt.
Damages are estimated at $30,000. The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- Apple’s new Mac Pro will be made in Austin, not China
- US soldier charged with planning to bomb American news network, attack Antifa
- Police corner spotted cows at home of Spotted Cow beer
- Rockford man arrested for home invasion, beating woman
- 19-year-old charged with handgun possession after running from police