ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) – Rockford Fire arrived at 2312 Wyoming Drive just before 3:30 a.m. The house was empty and officials say it appears to be under renovation.
The fire was put out in just over ten minutes. No one was hurt.
Damages are estimated at $30,000. The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- Quenneville Strikes Twice as Hogs Sweep Season Series Against Marlies
- Light Snow Expected Sunday Night, Heaviest Remains South
- Jones scores twice, Packers complete season sweep of Bears
- Forward Hakkarainen Reassigned To Rockford
- John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John reunite as characters from ‘Grease’