ROCKFORD, Ill (WTVO) — The City of Rockford is delaying garbage pick up by one day this week due to snow.
Monday’s pick up will be on Tuesday, Tuesday’s on Wednesday, and so forth.
A City spokesperson said the delay was blamed on the weather.
The City of Machesney Park has declared a Snow Emergency, meaning the odd-even parking ordinance is in effect. Cars must park on the side of the street containing odd numbered addresses on Monday.
- PHOTOS: Hard Rock Stadium transformed for Super Bowl LIV
- Family searching for mystery man who gifted 11-year-old with Mahomes jersey at Arrowhead
- Garoppolo takes lessons from Brady into 1st Super Bowl start
- Erin Andrews opens up about crying on the sidelines at the Super Bowl
- Super Bowl score could earn you free pizza