ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Gas prices across the country continue to fall amid the coronavirus pandemic.
In Rockford, prices at the pump dipped an average of 21 cents in the last week, according to GasBuddy. Fuel in the Forest City has dropped 32 since since this time last month.
GasBuddy also says that the number of stations across the US selling gasoline under $2 per gallon ha srisen up to nearly 40,000. That’s 15,000 more since last week.
To find the cheapest gas near Rockford, click here.
- 18 year-old charged after shots fired in Rockford
- Surgeon General: Here’s how you can make a cloth mask today in just a few easy steps
- Wisconsin restaurant takes prices off menu letting customers pay for what they can during coronavirus crisis
- 39-year-old Florida deputy dies from coronavirus, sheriff urges public to heed distancing orders
- Singer Pink and her 3-year-old son test positive for COVID-19