ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A group of golfers hit the green Friday afternoon to play a round and raise money for Rockford’s Family Peace Center.
Associated Bank sponsored the golf outing, and is signing a check for $15,000 to support the domestic violence shelter.
- Winnebago County nursing home to accept residents from other counties
- Man behind murder at Machesney Park bar found guilty by jury
- Strong thunderstorms and heavy rain possible for some Thursday night
- Illinois to share data of COVID-19 outbreaks in schools
- These 5 states are most at risk of election-time violence from militias, report finds