ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Rockford Housing Authority (RHA) offices will be closed as an employee has tested positive with COVID-19.
The housing authority said they found out about the case Saturday, January 16th.
Administrators said staff will continue to work from home, and will be able to help residents. The RHA Maintenance Manager, Vince Tarara, will receive and respond to all emergency work orders from residents.
In order to get back into the office the RHA hired a bio-hazard cleaning agency to sanitize their offices and heating/air duct systems.
“We are committed to keeping our services up and running. The RHA Staff will continue to work together to ensure that our residents remain our focus and that we collaborate effectively while remaining safely at home,” said RHA CEO, Laura Snyder.
- Rockford area basketball scores for Thursday, February 25
- Miller removes anarchist militia decal from pickup truck, claims ignorance
- E-Rabs keep rolling, defeat Boylan for fifth straight win
- Hononegah out of quarantine flourishes at Auburn
- No buzzer-beater required this time, Amboy girls roll against Eastland