ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Hyundai on Perryville and the Rockford IceHogs held a jersey auction, and all of the proceeds will go towards the Autism program of Easterseals.
Donations are used to reduce waiting lists for services available for those living with Autism, and their families.
Organizers like Mick Peck, Director off Business Operations for the Rockford IceHogs say giving back to the kids is heartwarming.
“We see a lot these families come to IceHogs games and these kids are awesome,” Peck said. “They’re such an inspiration and to see the impact the program has on these families and on these kids to give them resources to live a normal life, it’s just unbelievable.”
Over the last several years more than $125,000 has been raised to help people with Autism.
- Harlem’s Bob Moynihan named Chicago Bears High School Coach of the Year
- Rock River Valley Blood Center facing blood shortage once again
- Rockford leaders meet with activists to discuss desired qualities for open Fire, Police Chief positions
- Local doctors encourage hesitant parents to get their kids vaccinated for COVID-19
- Accused Dixon school shooter back in court, deemed unfit for trial once again