ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Hyundai on Perryville and the Rockford IceHogs held a jersey auction, and all of the proceeds will go towards the Autism program of Easterseals.
Donations are used to reduce waiting lists for services available for those living with Autism, and their families.
Organizers like Mick Peck, Director off Business Operations for the Rockford IceHogs say giving back to the kids is heartwarming.
“We see a lot these families come to IceHogs games and these kids are awesome,” Peck said. “They’re such an inspiration and to see the impact the program has on these families and on these kids to give them resources to live a normal life, it’s just unbelievable.”
Over the last several years more than $125,000 has been raised to help people with Autism.
- CDC advises parents to look out for polio-like condition in children
- State prison turns away Logan County inmates infected with COVID-19
- Twin YouTube stars charged after Uber driver held at gunpoint during fake bank robbery
- Rivets ready to resume their season with a new-look roster stocked with local guys
- Local board looking to improve mental health access for teens