ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Rockford Public Library received a $2,000 grant to help budding X-Ray technicians.
The grant, part of the National Radiologic Technology Week, will be used to buy books and educational materials on medical imaging and radiation therapy.
Each library branch will have story times featuring radiology-themed children’s books, and crafts that teach about X-Rays, MRI’s, and other radiation procedures.
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Rockford Public Library Board faced with tough choice on closing some branches
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting
- Coronavirus surge: When will the fall COVID-19 spike hit?