ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Rockford Public Library received a $2,000 grant to help budding X-Ray technicians.
The grant, part of the National Radiologic Technology Week, will be used to buy books and educational materials on medical imaging and radiation therapy.
Each library branch will have story times featuring radiology-themed children’s books, and crafts that teach about X-Rays, MRI’s, and other radiation procedures.
- Police ask for help finding missing Freeport man
- Tom Hanks discovers he is related to Mister Rogers after taking DNA test
- Live Trump Impeachment Hearings & Analysis: Gordon Sondland most anticipated witness testifies
- AMA calls for total ban on all e-cigarette, vaping products
- Teacher adopts student with Down syndrome after his mom dies of cancer