ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 48-year-old Ricky Lee Pickett, of Rockford, has been charged with multiple counts of sexual assault of a child under the age of 13.
According to court documents, Pickett is accused of oral and vaginal sex with a minor between November 17th, 2009 and November 16th, 2012.
Prosecutors say the abuse occurred at a home in Machesney Park and on Revel Avenue in Rockford.
Pickett is charged with 4 counts of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault, ad 4 counts of Criminal Sexual Assault of a Family Member Under 18.
He is being held in the Winnebago County Jail on a $50,000 bail.
- ‘Full House’ cast recreates opening as ‘Full Quarantine’
- LISTEN: 31 people virtually sing ‘It is Well with My Soul’
- Record 16.6 million have sought US jobless aid since virus
- 11 people displaced after DeKalb apartment fire
- 103-year-old great-grandmother says courage, hydration, faith helped beat virus