ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 60-year-old Harold Long was arrested Tuesday on charges of sexually abusing a minor under the age of 13.
Rockford Police say they were contacted in November 2019 about abuse of the child, which allegedly occurred at a home on Lawndale Avenue.
Detectives identified Long as a suspect and charged him with two counts of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse.
He was arrested on Tuesday, in the 3800 block of 11th Street.
Long was taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Local financial expert shares tips for college students
- Fallen Rockford detective remembered 19 years later
- Annual Sturgis rally in expecting 250K, stirring virus concerns
- Miss Carly’s and staff gets a well deserved makeover!
- Rock’n Vodka has some Rock n Roll fans