ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 38-year-old Corey Jackson was arrested for firing several shots into the air after getting into an argument.
Rockford Police responded to the 400 block of North Longwood Street around 11 p.m. on November 15th in reference to a male firing a weapon outside his residence.
Police said that once they arrived on scene they learned that Jackson had gotten into an argument with a neighbor and fired several shots into the air.
According to authorities, two firearms were found at Jackson’s residence.
Jackson is charged with Reckless Discharge of a Firearm.
He is lodged in the Winnebago County Jail.
- Quenneville Strikes Twice as Hogs Sweep Season Series Against Marlies
- Light Snow Expected Sunday Night, Heaviest Remains South
- Jones scores twice, Packers complete season sweep of Bears
- Forward Hakkarainen Reassigned To Rockford
- John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John reunite as characters from ‘Grease’