ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 38-year-old Corey Jackson was arrested for firing several shots into the air after getting into an argument.
Rockford Police responded to the 400 block of North Longwood Street around 11 p.m. on November 15th in reference to a male firing a weapon outside his residence.
Police said that once they arrived on scene they learned that Jackson had gotten into an argument with a neighbor and fired several shots into the air.
According to authorities, two firearms were found at Jackson’s residence.
Jackson is charged with Reckless Discharge of a Firearm.
He is lodged in the Winnebago County Jail.
- Protestors, police clash again at Rockford City Market
- Man taken to hospital after motorcycle crash in Rockford
- One person shot at Rockford bar
- Winnebago Co. school administrators address back to school plans
- Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’