LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Police say officers arrested an Illinois man after finding marijuana hidden in his minivan along Interstate 80 in Nebraska.
The Lincoln Police Department says the vehicle was stopped for speeding Monday in Lincoln.
Lancaster County Court records say a police dog alerted officers to drugs in the minivan, and they found 164 vacuum sealed bags of marijuana under a black sheet in a rear cargo area. It weighed out to more than 163 pounds (73.9 kilograms).
The records say 58-year-old Terry Tucker, of Rockford, Illinois, is charged with possession with intent to deliver. The court records don’t list the name of an attorney who could comment for him.
His next court hearing is scheduled for Dec. 3.
- Robinson eclipses 150 yards, scores in Jaguars 27-25 loss to Browns
- Winds increase following cold front Sunday; Wind chills in the teens Monday morning
- Exposed individuals encouraged to pre-register for COVID-19 test
- Avoid being scammed while holiday shopping online with these simple tips
- Health expert shares advice on helping children cope with unusual holiday season
Copyright © 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.